Thursday, April 7, 2011

OLD DICTIONARY PAGES

i needed something to put in these frames at the store, so I tore some pages out of an old dictionary, found some cool copyright free images (check graphicsfairy.blogspot.com)and printed the images onto the dictionary pages, problem is about every other page got jammed, so it took alot of patience, need to figure out a better way to do it, but I really loved how they turned out and I can envision all sorts of things to do with them besides framing them. Thanks for stopping by!!!

9 comments:

  1. Ahhh, I love it!
    Great minds think alike, I did something like this in the kitchen last week. Must have been something I stole from Homestead. ;-)

    XO,
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great idea - it looks so nice !!!!
    I wish you a sunny weekend
    Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cool!! You are just so talented. I loved your Easter table as well. Happy Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome.It adds that touch to make it special.Very creative.Have a great day...Chickie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I printed onto muslin for Christmas one year. That really tried my patience.

    Love the images you chose... xo Kristi

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great idea. Looks wonderful.
    ~Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  7. love these! great idea! diane from vintage-tickled-pink

    ReplyDelete
  8. These pages look great. French dictionaries are my weakness.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tip on copying onto dict. page or music paper:

    Tape music, or dict. paper to a regular piece of copy paper. Center it on page, and put two tiny pieces of tape at top.
    Works great!!

    (you can also do it with tracing paper so it will go through printer without jamming.)

    blessings
    barbara jean
    PS loving my visit here.

    ReplyDelete