Thursday, August 25, 2011

HALLOWEEN OPEN HOUSE

Iknow, I know, it's too hot to think about Halloween and Autumn. But it is just right around the corner, so to give yall a jump start on Fall Festivities, Binky la Faye along with Whimsies will be hosting our Fall/Halloween Open House on Thursday September 1st, 2011 from 6:30 to 9:00 pm.

That's right, both shops will be brimming with Fall Finery and Halloween Hoopla!!!

And as usual things will be displayed in curious and creative fashion for your visual pleasure.


We will be unveiling our oddities, some of which are one of a kind handmade pieces

And as a sweet treat, our special guests and local artists Autumn Williams and Mandy along with our own altered art artist Jane Lynch will be showing some of their macabre creations

So, please, do join us, have a sip of sangria, nibble on some finger food, and experience Fall and Halloween at Binky la Faye and Whimsies. 303 and 305 Bessemer Avenue, Llano, Texas 325-247-2500



3 comments:

  1. I wish I could be there, I know it's going to be a fun time!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the Oddities Binky... and those adorable little Pumpkins. I think beholding some Fall splendor will help us all get our minds off the fierce heat... we're still having 115 degree days here, so I could use a dose of Halloween to bring a chill to my spine! *winks* May your Open House be a smashing success!

    Dawn... The Bohemian

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so jealous that you have so much Halloween ready! I love Halloween but am so behind this year. I love your shoe...I made a Christmas shoe at a workshop using what appears to be the same pattern! Hope to see you Thursday! xo

    ReplyDelete