Tuesday, January 10, 2012

MAGNOLIA PEARL'S FASHION IMAGINARIUM

I've been keeping a secret.... a big, juicy, luscious secret. This secret has been keeping Ron and I very busy of late. But we are now ready to reveal this wonderful suprise!!!
      Many of you know and love my dear friend and kindrid spirit Robin Brown and her husband John of Magnolia Pearl. Their completely unique fashion designs reflect their one of a kind philosophy on life, always changing yet somehow always sweetly familiar. BUT WHAT IF.....I were to tell you that Ron and I are teaming up with Magnolia Pearl AND Carol Hicks Bolton to produce.....well I'll just let the invitation speak for itself....


    

We fully expect  that between such creative minds as Robin and John and Tim and Carol we are about to present you with a show the likes of which  have never  been seen. The amazing Jo Packham of Where Women Create Magazine will be there to immortalize the event. So save the date, dust off your tails, your coat tails that is, and prepare to be enchanted!!!!


8 comments:

  1. Girl, you torture...Texas might as well be a gazillion miles away...we in the North country will be knee deep in snow in February, so traveling is a gamble, but we'll have eyes glued to the blogs...lots of pictures please to warm the cockles!!!

    SIGH...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Binky, that is fantastic news. Please keep us informed on details because I would love to attend! How exciting for all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Binky, all I can say is... I CAN'T WAIT!! I'm made my plans and will be there. I've added this awesome event to my side bar. Can't wait to see what y'all are designing, OMG, this is so exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations... with the combination of Creative Genius I am certain this Event will mezmerize, Inspire and captivate us all! So glad Jo is immortalizing it in Print for those of us who cannot make it to Texas.

    Blessings from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian

    ReplyDelete
  5. Of course I'll be there! I'm counting on YOU to give me a job to do ( including sugaring the fruit, LOL! )

    Love ya!
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you..Congratulations.I am certain this Event will mezmerize, Inspire and captivate us all!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pearls jewellery in London, semi precious earrings, necklaces, freshwater bracelets,natural gemstones jewelry, Pearls Collection are available in Vanitto’s Fashion

    ReplyDelete